My name’s Anna and thank you for visiting My UK Tutor. The aim of my online language school is to help others communicate in English more confidently. You will learn everyday English phrases to help you sound more natural and each lesson will be tailored to you.
I’m an experienced, CELTA qualified English Teacher and have been teaching English for over eight years at language schools in the UK. I’ve also taught in Asia and Europe. Before I became a teacher, I worked in the business industry for twelve years. Business English is an area that I specialise in.
I believe language learning should be fun, practical, interactive, focus on results and be specifically tailored to individual needs. My teaching approach is flexible and will help you develop a plan that is fully focused on what you want to improve.
Having taught many different people from all over the world: University students, teenagers, adults and business professionals, I always admire people’s courage to take a step out of their comfort zone and improve their English. It’s great to see how learning English helps people change their lives, through either starting a new job, University course, deciding to live in the UK or learn more about British culture. I really enjoy supporting people through that process and helping them to develop and improve their English language ability.
I offer a free, initial 30-minute assessment lesson, where we can meet each other on Skype and discuss your individual requirements. It’s my aim, that over the weeks ahead, we develop a good working relationship and that all your lessons are tailored to exactly what you need.
- CELTA qualified (Cambridge Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
- BA (Hons) Business degree.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing).
- 8 years teaching experience (Asia, Italy, Poland, Switzerland and the UK).
- Freelance Business Trainer.
- 12 years marketing management experience in the UK business industry.
- Languages: Polish (fluent), French (intermediate), German (basic).